Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whatcha Readin' on Wednesday?

No, No, I am not doing a meme. I have not give in to that, yet. I do not have a review to post today, and I am just honestly curious what everyone is reading today. I am always looking for more books to read-even though my TBR read list is about 100 miles long. What better way to find new books then to see what you guys are liking or disliking. 

So, tell me, whether YA, NA, or Adult, What are you reading today???



I am currently reading Fatal Intent by Ryshia Kennie. I just started it late last night, and I am only a few chapters in. I really can't say if it's good or bad yet. But would you look at that cover! The cover absolutely made me pick up this book. Check back soon for my review of Fatal Intent. *This book is for Adults*

Description: An expedition into the Borneo rain forest is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for entomologist Garrett Cole. It’s this trip that could finally make her a star in her field. But when her team’s guide is found dead and headless on the banks of the river, Garrett’s dream trek suddenly becomes a nightmare. Lost in the heart of the jungle, she must fight to maintain her composure while leading a panicked team of scientists to safety.
When sexy and rugged Aidan arrives in the jungle looking as if he belongs, Garrett has no choice but to accept his help. But Aidan is more than she bargained for—a man of few words and fewer answers, as comfortable in the jungle as the mysterious native tribesmen. And as the days pass and passion flares between them, Garrett wonders if Aidan’s good intentions are just another of the jungle’s illusions.
In a land rife with predators and a killer still on the loose, can she trust the one man who claims to be their rescuer?

5 comments:

  1. Love the honesty. :) I'm reading Splintered by A.G. Howard. Less than 100 pages to go, and I definitely recommend.

    Splintered

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (YA). I loved Catching Jordan, so I hurried to my virtual public library and downloaded this one. I'm not sold yet because the subject matter is iffy. 17 yr old girl, 23 yr old assistant coach. And I'm not loving Parker yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I am reading Pacifier 6 by G. Wakeling. It's odd, kind of. Never read a zombie story where they are essentially skilled pets.

    oh man, imagine if The Walking Dead made that weird twist?@.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading Full Fathom Five by Peter Smalley. Honestly, it's very well written. It's an historical piece set in the South during the Civil War. I believe that there are some steampunk/fantasy elements involved, but I'm only a third of the way through so I haven't gotten to that point yet. I'm enjoying the characters and setting(which is not a typical setting I read) enough atm that I don't really care if it enters into a more fantastic genre. Surprising.

    Enjoy your reads, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you via Wordpress, fb, twitter, and Goodreads :)

    ReplyDelete