Thursday, February 14, 2013

*Special V-Day Post* Who's your book boyfriend?



Happy Valentine's Day!

Are you excited for the holiday or could you not care less? Me, personally, I don't care. My husband and I have been together for 13 Valentine's. We know we love each other. Some years we do not even exchange gifts. This year he received cologne, and I received books. Pretty good deal I think. He will smell nice while I read. :) 

In honor of Valentine's day I want to know who your current book boyfriends are. I am still stuck on Justin Romeo from In the Band. He was hot, a musician, and all around awesome (when he wasn't being a jerk). It's partially my local radio stations fault. Every time I hear I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons I swoon. So, in the comments below, introduce me to your book boyfriends. Don't be shy, I want to meet them!

8 comments:

  1. Trevin from The Angelaeon Circle (Karyn Henley) is my current book bf! Although he started on the wrong side of the fence and has the tendency to be a forbidden bad boy, Melaia and I just can't help to fall in love with him! Isn't that how it always goes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently obsessing over Karina Halle's book boys; Camden and Dex. Though Rudy from Taking on The Dead by Annie Walls is still a huge favorite of mine too. And for the erotic crowd Brian & Trey from Olivia Cunning's Sinner series. Jeez, I should stop now...I really like book boys. :P

    BTW ~ My hubby and I don't go all gaga for Vday either. Tonight will be take out dinner just so I don't have to cook. That's gift enough for me, leaves me more time to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't choose one guy! I'm currently obsessed with Daemon from Lux series, Liam from The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window and Tod from the Soul Screamers series. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently, I'm reading Maximum Ride, "An Angel Experiment" by James Patterson. It's it a really good book so far and I'm really enjoying it!

    Btw, thanks for the blog follow! I followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, and I sure hope you and hubby had a GREAT Valentine's Day!!

    My all-time favorite book boyfriend is none other than...EDWARD CULLEN. I LOVE him!! I also love Vincent, from Amy Plum's Die For Me trilogy, Sam from Cambria Hebert's Heven and Hell series, and Shay, from Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series. But EDWARD reigns supreme!!!

    BTW, I have a Twilight Saga lover's giveaway going on right now! Just stop by my blog; I posted it yesterday!

    Happy Reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is hard to pick! I do hav emy favourites - Daemon from teh Luz series, Will from The Infernal Devices and Jace from The Mortal Instruments.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog btw, I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I will follow you.
    And thank you very much for following mine. http://pasionesdelser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete