Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Poll

**Edit-2/25/13**  **Well, I just check this post and realized that the YA poll didn't post correctly. HTML hates me. I will post the YA poll next sunday**

There are so many good books out there that I want to read. Sometimes, I have a difficult time deciding which book I want to dive into next. I have resorted to the childish game of eeny-meeny-mighty-mo just to decide. This week I want your help. I have listed two polls below. One list contains 4 YA novels on my to-be-read list. The other contains 4 adult novels from my to-be-read list. You can vote on one or both of the polls. The polls will close Friday at 6:00pm. The results and a new poll question will be posted on Sunday.


 What should I read next? YA
What should I read next? Adult


Also, I have no idea what to call this weekly post. If you have any suggestions, please, list them below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment