Sunday, November 16, 2014

*Update* #6

Well, the past couple weeks for me have been BUSY! I  cannot even begin to describe the level of tired I am right now. Anyway, I know the reviews have been slacking around here (as well as the reading). We have been short at the bar I work for, and I have not had a day off in almost 2 weeks. All that is about to change, and I have some awesome reviews coming up soon. Who has read Nocte by Courtney Cole? I am really excited to find some time to type up that review! I have a couple great reviews in the works, and one not so great. Make sure to check back to see which books get stars and which one you should probably just avoid.

Also, I want to do a giveaway soon, but I want to gain a few more followers before I do. So, let's say when I reach 500 followers on bloglovin' I will host a giveaway. Please share my blog with anyone you think may like to follow me. As soon as I hit 500 followers I will put up the giveaway post!



No comments:

Post a Comment